Full Time Busser/Food Runner for AZ Grill at Outlaw (Southwestern Restaurant)
Desert Mountain is recognized as one of the world's finest private golf communities. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility. We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Currently we are seeking a Full Time Busser/Food Runner for our Southwestern Restaurant.
- Re-sets tables and makes sure tables and chairs are free of food particles or water spots.
- Removes dirty dishes from dining room to the dish washing area and load into appropriate racks for washing.
- Sets tables with clean linens, china, silverware and glassware with attention to proper positioning of each.
- Stocks side stations with silverware, china, glass, ice and any other items that may be needed.
- Checks on tables during service hours to be mindful of water refills, dish clearing and assists member/guests in any way.
- Pours coffee, replenishes rolls and butter as needed.
- Familiar with the table sequence of the dining room.
- Remains on dining room floor and is available and visible as much as possible.
- Assists in function set-up and tear down.
- Practice three steps of service - warm welcome, friendly compliance and fond farewell.
- Member name recognition.
- Exhibits a professional attitude and adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.
- Answers questions about our food, beverage and other restaurant/club events.
- Efficiently expidites the culinary line when the Chef steps away.
- Other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager/ Captain.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Food handler’s card required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Customer Service knowledge preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Understand the flow of the dining room.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
At Desert Mountain Club we value our employees and recognize they are the key to our company’s success. We provide an array of comprehensive benefit options that satisfy our workforce needs.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
401(K) Retirement Savings
Employee Parking and Meals
Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
Free Golf and Tennis
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Uniforms Provided
HOW TO APPLY:
The property can be easily reached from Pima Road, Cave Creek Road and Loop 101 and is just 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix and 50 minutes from the East Valley (Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert).
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or apply in person Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm in the Human Resources Office located at:
10550 East Desert Hills Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Located 2.5 miles east of Pima and Cave Creek Rd.