Part Time Valet for our Fine Dining Italian Restaurant
Rate is $14/hour and must be able to work weekend evenings and holidays. Schedule is Friday-Monday during the summer months (May-September) and Monday-Sunday during season (October-May).
- Safely parks cars or drives them from parking section to front of clubhouse.
- Practices three steps of service - warm welcome, friendly compliance and fond farewell.
- Uses member name recognition.
- Delivers "to go" orders for the members.
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.
- Other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager.
Valid driver's license
Knowledge of operating both manual and automatic standard and luxury vehicles
Clean driving record
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Customer service experience preferred.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to run fast and long distances to retrieve vehicles.
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their resume through this website or apply in person Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm in the Human Resources Office located at:
10550 East Desert Hills Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Located 2.5 miles east of Pima and Cave Creek Rd.
**The property can be easily reached from Pima Road, Cave Creek Road and Loop 101 and is just 35 minutes from downtown Phoenix and 50 minutes from the East Valley.