Post Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
lunch servers for desert mountain club
We are looking for Lunch Servers to provide an exceptional dining experience for our club members from start to finish.
1. Chiricahua Grill (lunch and happy hour)
2. Apache Steakhouse (fine-dining)
3. Renegade Hideout (casual breakfast and lunch)
Desert Mountain is recognized as one of the world's finest private golf communities. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility. We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
1. Practices three steps of service - warm welcome, friendly
compliance and fond farewell.
2. Knows and understands all food menu items as well as wines by the
3. Member name recognition.
4. Presents menus, suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection,
communicating specific customer needs (e.g. allergies and special modifiers) to
5. Makes recommendations your guests will enjoy.
6. Up-sells food and beverage items using suggestive selling
7. Maintains a high level dining experience at all times while
keeping in mind we are family serving family.
8. Answers questions about our food, beverage and other restaurant/club
9. Performs opening /closing side work continually throughout the
10. Maintains clean service areas.
11. Constantly trains and develops of food and beverage knowledge.
12. Prepares final bill - present to member ensuring signature.
13. Ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
14. Be able to efficiently serve a four to five table station.
15. Adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
16. Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve,
17. Other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager/ Captain.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two years serving experience.
UNUSUAL PHYSCIAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights,
weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (full time employees)
Paid Time Off (full time employees)
Paid Sick Time
Employee Assistance Program
401(K) Retirement Savings
Tuition Reimbursement (full time employees)
Employee Parking and Meals
Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
Free Golf and Tennis
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Uniforms Provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their resume through this website or apply in person Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm in the Human Resources Office located at:
10550 East Desert Hills Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Located 2.5 miles east of Pima and Cave Creek Rd.
** The property can be easily reached from Pima Road, Cave Creek Road and Loop 101 and is just 35 minutes from downtown Phoenix and 50 minutes from the East Valley.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SIX DISTINCTIVE RESTAURANTS/CLUBHOUSES: